在 2016年12月9日星期五 UTC+8上午4:19:31,Gervase Markham写道:
> On 05/12/16 13:41, Richard Wang wrote:
> > We checked our system, this order is from one of the reseller. We
> > have many resellers that used the API, we noticed all resellers to
> > close the free SSL, but they need some time to update the system.
>
> More than two months?
>
> Has this reseller given a timeline by which they expect to have ceased
> to use the API?
>
> > The
> > most important thing is this certificate is issued by proper way that
> > this subscriber finished the domain validation, so this is not a
> > mis-issuance, not "deceiving".
>
> This is narrowly true, from a Mozilla perspective. Mozilla has not
> required that WoSign stop issuing certificates. We have just said that
> we no longer trust them. Of course, I don't know what commitments WoSign
> has made to other root stores. And indeed, no-one has suggested that
> this certificate is mis-issued from a domain validation perspective.
>
> There is an issue relating to the difference between WoSign's public
> statement on their website that they have ceased free SSL issuance, and
> the reality that they have not. We expect CAs who make public statements
> about their actions to abide by those statements.
>
> Gerv

Before the incident of Wosign, lots of cloud service in China is using Wosign's
API to issue SSL cerificates for their consumers. And in this practicular
domain I think someone intended to issue a certificate from Wosign's Free
Certificate G2 via somewhere and they succeeded. Because I saw other valid
certificate on this domain.

P.S. seems like Wosign updated their system for there is embedded SCT in this
cert.