We had some trouble figuring out how to purchase a Chinese domain name before
we launched, so we didn't purchase it then. We've never talked to wosign about
this before, and we haven't seen the domain used for anything confusing so far.
This is our first interaction about it and we're happy to hear that Richard
would like to help us out by transferring the domains.

Thanks Richard, I'll be in touch.