On Monday, December 19, 2016 at 2:45:16 AM UTC+1, Richard Wang wrote:
> I wish everyone can talk about this case friendly and equally.

I'm sorry about the wosing-bashing that followed. It wasn't my intention.

> We know Let's Encrypt is released after the public announcement, but two day
> later, its .cn domain is still not registered, I think maybe it is caused by
> the strict registration rule in China, so I registered it for protection that
> not registered by Cornbug.

Thank you for that and for your prompt response.

I think Mozilla still doesn't answer my first question:what is the position of
Mozilla regarding CA that act in bad faith regarding the usage of the names
associated with others CA (like, registering such trademarks or domains) ?

Wosing's answer to my question was positive and in my opinion faithful, but
it's not the first time a CA engage in such behavior, and I think Mozilla
should at least makes an official comment.

Best regards