I mostly agree with Richard's sentiments - that is, the BRs are likely to
be more liberal than what Mozilla may want - but not sure how 0/1 falls out
from that.

I think 2/3 are implemented the same, just different expressions of 'why' -
and I think both reasons are valid. That is, Mozilla may want to discourage
some keys because they're weak - OR because they cause interoperability
issues.

I'm not sure that it's a three-level hierarchy - that is, I don't think
you'd want to have a situation where Mozilla Policy != Firefox, if
anything, because of interoperability concerns.

This means, as a practical matter, I strongly agree with Brian Smith's
suggestion of having an explicit, enumerated list of algorithms (and
parameters) in the Mozilla policy, with the caveat/expectation that Mozilla
policy will be able to be updated in a timely fashion w/r/t this section if
need be.