On 10/02/2017 16:34, Ryan Sleevi wrote:
On Thu, Feb 9, 2017 at 11:40 PM, Jakob Bohm via dev-security-policy <

For clarity, I was pointing out that GTS seems to have chosen a method
likely to fail if an when actually needed, due to the typical dynamics
of large human organizations.  Presumably an organization of such
magnitude is likely to have contact points more dedicated to
time-sensitive action-required messages than the contact point they chose.

So while it's useful for you to draw attention to this, it's without
evidence or basis for you to suggest that this is an "issue", per se -
that is, it seemingly in no way conflicts with Mozilla policy or
industry practice.

I find that it is an issue, but not an absolute cause for rejection.

I am trying to say that I use the word "issue" as the weakest category,
orders of magnitude less serious than an absolute cause for rejection.

Enjoy

Jakob