On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 4:51 PM, Ryan Sleevi <r...@sleevi.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 8:32 PM, Ryan Sleevi <r...@sleevi.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Steve,
>>
>> Thanks for your continued attention to this matter. Your responses open
>> many new and important questions and which give serious question as to
>> whether the proposed remediations are sufficient. To keep this short, and
>> thereby allow Symantec a more rapid response:
>>
>> 1) Please provide the CP, CPS, and Audit Letter(s) used for each RA
>> partner since the acquisition by Symantec of the VeriSign Trust Services
>> business in 2010.
>>

> Hi Steve,
>
> Have you had the opportunity to review and complete this? This is
> hopefully a simple task for your compliance team, given the critical
> necessity of maintaining of records, so I'm hoping that you can post within
> the next business day.

Hi Steve,

I think we would have expected this would be fairly easy to obtain, given
the record keeping requirements and the fact that these were relationships
pre-existing to the Symantec acquisition.

Can you speak to more about why the delay, and when Symantec expects this
information to be available?