(continuing top post for consistency)

For the certificates that are noted as "revoked on the day of
issuance", it would (both in this and the general case), be more
informative to state the revocation delay in a smaller unit of measure,
such as hours (or even smaller if less than an hour).

It is of cause noted, that most of the relevant timestamps are (or were
at the time) recorded with a precision of 1s in published PKI objects,
although parties outside the CA not have an easy way to obtain reliable
copies of the revocation responses that the CA would have issued, and
thus the timestamps of revocation becoming known to revocation-checking
relying parties (which is different from the time that the revocation
may have been also communicated to independent logging systems).