On 20/03/17 15:33, Kathleen Wilson wrote:
>> * Action 7: some of the BR Compliance bugs relate to CAs which are no
>> longer trusted, like StartCom. If StartCom does become a trusted CA
>> again, it will be with new systems which most likely do not have the
>> same bugs. Should we close the StartCom compliance bugs?
>
> Yes, I think that makes sense.

OK, I've closed the StartCom and ANSSI bugs.

>> * Action 8: Can we provide more structure here, by perhaps putting some
>> boilerplate text in the answer box or something like that? Or at least
>> list the sections and actions we expect to have been done?
>
> Changed to checkboxes and a follow-up text field. Please review.

You've added a box: "All SHA-1 based TLS/SSL certificates chaining up to
our root certificates included in Mozilla’s CA Certificate Program have
either expired or been revoked."

I don't think we _required_ revocation of all publicly-trusted SHA-1
certs, did we?

Also, the two about "all... certificates" might need to be changed to
"Our policy now is that all... certificates".

>> C) CAA
>
> Added, but please carefully review -- not sure I got it correct.

Looks good to me.

Gerv