On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 11:44 AM, Kurt Roeckx via dev-security-policy <

> The reply indicated that it was a non-browser application. So I understand
> that a browser should never see that certificate.

There's no way to objectively quantify or assess that, however. My question
still remains - what are the criteria for determining this, and what
process is in place for disagreement about this risk?

> The question is, can that certificate be used for authenticating something
> it shouldn't? And I guess that's not the case.

No. That is not the question.