On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 4:24 AM, Kurt Roeckx via dev-security-policy <

> I don't think 2) applies. It's only their software, that obviously can't
> be updated yet, and so won't enforce such limit. That doesn't prevent the
> rest of us to set such limit.

Hi Kurt,

I appreciate that you're engaged and offering your thoughts. I would
appreciate, however, if you allowed Steve to respond on behalf of Symantec.
I do not agree with your conclusions or interpretation of matters, but more
importantly, the questions are for Symantec. #2 absolutely applies as a
principle.