On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 12:33 PM, Gervase Markham via dev-security-policy <

> E-Sign's CPS URL is given in its audit statement as:
> https://www.e-sign.cl/uploads/cps_esign_388.pdf
>
> Grepping that document for "TLS" gives no hits. Can you help me some more?

para Certificados de servidor Web - Table 4

Section 3.1.1.1 "subjectAltName" including type dNSName and iPAddress

Also, search SSL. Not TLS :)

> E-sign appear to be a Symantec SSL reseller:
> https://www.e-sign.cl/soluciones/seguridad
> but of course, I'm sure many companies are, and that's not necessarily a
> problem.

Sure, but then such activities would not be audited or part of its CP/CPS,
as that would be handled by the issuing CA that performs these roles.

> MSC Trustgate's audit statement gives no CPS URL.
> https://cert.webtrust.org/SealFile?seal=2127&file=pdf

https://www.msctrustgate.com/repository.htm

https://www.msctrustgate.com/pdf/MSC%20Trustgate%20CPS%2001OCT2012%20V3%203%208%20final.pdf

Which has Symantec's logo on it. And states

"At this time, the domain-validated and organization-validated SSL
Certificates issued by MSC
Trustgate.com CAs under this CP are governed by the CABF Requirements. "

Further, its CPS states

"MSC Trustgate.com is a “Processing Center,” as described in CP §
1.1.2.1.2, which
means MSC Trustgate.com has established a secure facility housing, among
other
things, CA systems, including the cryptographic modules holding the private
keys
used for the issuance of Certificates. MSC Trustgate.com acts as a CA in
the STN and
performs all Certificate lifecycle services of issuing, managing, revoking,
and
renewing Certificates. "