Your post made me realize that we never publicly posted the status of these
last few CAs. Sorry about that.  Here's the plan:

1. ABB - ABB was supposed to be technically constrained (and is restricted
to certain names). However, the technical constraints were added incorrectly
and didn't exclude IPv6.  We're working with them to update the intermediate
with a properly constrained sub CA.

2. Bechtel - The Bechtel intermediates are scheduled for revocation the last
day of April.

3. Nets Norway - This intermediate lacked an EKU but was constrained to
certain domain names under Nets Norway's control. Nets Norway is no longer
using the intermediate but would like to leave the intermediate active until
the certs expire. I'm not sure what to do on this one. Any thoughts?

4. Belgium Roots - The Belgium roots have audits now. We are waiting on the
audit report publication to change the status. The reports were provided to
the browsers but aren't available publicly yet. The Belgium CAs only issue
client certificates.

Jeremy