After skimming the responses and checking a few CAs, I'm starting to wonder:
Wouldn't it be easier to just add another mandatory field to the CCADB (e.g.
"revocation contact"), requiring $URL or $EMAIL via policy and just use that to
provide a public list?

It seems to me that most revocation related procedures are very specific to
CA-customers (e.g. log in and use the revoke button) and often not even TLS
related (e.g. send a document signed with key you want to revoke, use the
revocation password you got when creating the email cert, ...). I think it's
not your intention for the wiki page to capture that, or is it?

>From what I can see, for non-customers the "instructions" - if there are any -
>really seem to amount to: A) Send email with cert info + reason you suspect
>misuse, we'll check or B) use web form to do the same.

IMHO, a wiki page with manually copied info has a good chance to get stale as
CAs change their documents, websites, primary domains, etc.

(That being said, trying to use CPS urls from the CCADB [0] I got some 404s and
some 30* lead nowhere as well. Also some CAs link an outdated version when the
website has a WAY more recent one, though that might be because of the English
vs native lang situation. Point is, CCADB entries might also be outdated, but
at least that will be a policy violation now, right?).

[0] https://mozillacaprogram.secure.force.com/CA/IncludedCACertificateReport