-----Original Message-----
From: dev-security-policy
[mailto:dev-security-policy-bounces+inigo=startcomca....@lists.mozilla.org]
On Behalf Of Stephen Davidson via dev-security-policy
Sent: martes, 6 de junio de 2017 15:59
To: Alex Gaynor <agay...@mozilla.com>; MozPol
<mozilla-dev-security-pol...@lists.mozilla.org>
Subject: RE: New undisclosed intermediates

Hello:

I acknowledge that QuoVadis Grid ICA2 was missing from the CCADB.  The
omission was human error (my own) when entering a group of issuing CAs into
SalesForce.  Ongoing, when new ICAs are created, the CCADB disclosure is
part of our process.

For the sake of clarity, that ICA is disclosed in our Repository and
included in our WebTrust audit reports.

Regards, Stephen
QuoVadis