-----Original Message-----
From: dev-security-policy
[mailto:dev-security-policy-bounces+jeremy.rowley=digicert.com@lists.mozilla
.org] On Behalf Of Gervase Markham via dev-security-policy
Sent: Thursday, June 8, 2017 3:17 AM
To: Jonathan Rudenberg <jonat...@titanous.com>;
mozilla-dev-security-pol...@lists.mozilla.org
Subject: Re: New undisclosed intermediates

On 08/06/17 00:42, Jonathan Rudenberg wrote:
> Yet another batch of undisclosed intermediates has shown up in CT:

Like, seriously?

Every CA in our program indicated that they would disclose all their
intermediates by June 30th, 2016:

https://ccadb-public.secure.force.com/mozillacommunications/CACommResponsesO
nlyReport?CommunicationId=a05o000000iHdtx&QuestionId=Q00004

I don't really want to switch to an intermediate whitelist because that
requires coding.

My patience is expiring. What CA can't keep track of the intermediates it
issues? How hard is that, really?

What downsides would there be, other than the obvious "some sites might
break", to us just adding any such intermediate certs directly to OneCRL?

Gerv