In reviewing the Mozilla CA policy, I noticed one bug that is probably
my fault.  It says:

"name constraints which do not allow Subject Alternative Names (SANs)
of any of the following types: dNSName, iPAddress, SRVName,
rfc822Name"

SRVName is not yet allowed by the CA/Browser Forum Baseline
Requirements (BRs), so I highly doubt any CA has issued a
cross-certificate containing constraints on SRVName-type names.  Until
the Forum allows such issuance, I think this requirement should be
changed to remove SRVName from the list.  If the Forum does allow such
in the future, adding this back can be revisited at such time.

Thanks,
Peter