Lee,

Different parts of Mozilla does monitor CT, both for internal IT
purposes, as well as research into the WebPKI. It seems like crt.sh does
a great job already of handling cablint/x509lint of newly-observed certs.

What are you looking for Mozilla to provide here that isn't already
being accomplished by the community (e.g., crt.sh, censys.io, and others)?

Thanks,
J.C.