Those are typos.  See section 4.2.1 of our CPS posted here:
https://www.digicert.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/DigiCert_CPS_v412.pdf

-----Original Message-----
From: dev-security-policy
[mailto:dev-security-policy-bounces+ben=digicert....@lists.mozilla.org] On
Behalf Of Samuel Pinder via dev-security-policy
Sent: Friday, September 8, 2017 4:08 PM
To: Jeremy Rowley <jeremy.row...@digicert.com>
Cc: mozilla-dev-security-pol...@lists.mozilla.org; Andrew Ayer
<a...@andrewayer.name>
Subject: CAs not compliant with CAA CP/CPS requirement

Is there a typo here? Digicert.net.jp and Cybertrust.net.jp do not resolve,
Japan tends to use the .NE.jp suffix, not .net.jp . Therefore shouldn't
these be Digicert.ne.jp and Cybertrust.ne.jp ? These two do indeed resolve.
On this subject, I am curious as to why it appears a lot of CA's do not tend
to be publicizing information about CAA nor the issuer domains that can be
used. There does appear to be a last-minute rush for compliance with CAA
validation requirements, as well as confusion on how to interpret the
regulations, but that's just my opinion. I very much support the idea in
principle but adoption is probably being hampered by the lack of information
on correct issuer domains.
Sam