Let me pull the data and share it with you. For some reason we saw a few sub
domains right before the 8th. We added *.digicerts.com at the last minute until
we had time to figure out why. I suspect it's being caused by documentation or
a partner telling the customers the wrong thing. Once we track down the source,
we can drop the wildcard.