-----Original Message-----
From: dev-security-policy
[mailto:dev-security-policy-bounces+inigo=startcomca....@lists.mozilla.org]
On Behalf Of Gervase Markham via dev-security-policy
Sent: lunes, 11 de septiembre de 2017 13:27
To: Franck Leroy <fr.le...@gmail.com>;
mozilla-dev-security-pol...@lists.mozilla.org
Subject: Re: StartCom cross-signs disclosed by Certinomis

Hi Franck,

On 03/08/17 08:59, Franck Leroy wrote:
> On end of June the audit report form PwC was available but with still some
minor issues. I asked StartCom to correct them.

> On July 14th the audit report and the policy were updated and published on
StartCom website.

The audit reports on StartCom's website
<https://www.startcomca.com/policy> are dated at the end of June, and have
significant qualifications. E.g.:
https://www.startcomca.com/pwc-webtrust-ca-2017.pdf

What updates to the audit reports were made on July 14th?

Do you consider these audit reports sufficient to say the StartCom has
passed these audits, despite the qualifications therein?

Gerv