Can this be responded to more directly and comprehensively please?

Are there any staff or personnel being shared between WoSign and Startcom?
This includes any staff from (or paid by) Qihoo 360 its subsidiaries,
contractors, or affiliates--does anyone do any work (paid or unpaid) for both
Wosign and Startcom? Are there any personnel switching between WoSign and
Startcom?