Hi,

I was wondering how a CAA reporting endpoint should react and wanted to
test it. However none of the CAs I tested seems to support reporting
yet.

Is anyone aware of a CA that does CAA reporting? (either via mail or
https or both.)
If no reporting on a live CA is in place is at least anyone aware of
any kind of available test that is able to generate CAA reports?

Also I'm wondering if there are any plans to have a requirement for CAA
reporting support in the future. The cabforum ballot [1] says that
reporting "SHOULD" be done.

[1]
https://cabforum.org/2017/03/08/ballot-187-make-caa-checking-mandatory/

--
Hanno Böck
https://hboeck.de/

mail/jabber: ha...@hboeck.de
GPG: FE73757FA60E4E21B937579FA5880072BBB51E42