http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20171031005584/en/Francisco-Partners-A
nnounces-Acquisition-Comodo%E2%80%99s-Certificate-Authority

We can confirm that a majority stake in Comodo CA Ltd. has been acquired by
Francisco Partners.

The deal has closed, i.e. the transaction is complete.

We are conscious of the requirements of section 8 of the Mozilla Root Store
Policy.

As you have seen from the announcement, we have a new CEO and new Chairman
who have prior experience in managing a trusted CA organization.

There are to be no resultant changes to our CPS, our operations, our
business policies or procedures, or the secure locations from which we
operate our CA infrastructure.

The operational personnel in Comodo CA Limited will not change.  The
certificate validation teams will remain unchanged.

Regards
Robin Alden & Rob Stradling
Comodo CA Ltd.