All,

I have updated the draft of the November 2017 CA Communication as follows:

- Postponed the response deadline to December 15.

- Removed the CT item (that will be handled separately, later)

- Added an action item (#4) about full period-of-time audits with no gaps. (resulted in a slight re-ordering of the action items)

- Added action to test the Problem Reporting email (added to ACTION #6)

- Added "Mozilla currently allows Errata ID 5065 and 5097." to the CAA item (ACTION #7)

- Added an action item regarding the .tg Registry problems (ACTION #8)

Link to November 2017 CA Communication on wiki page:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/CA/Communications#November_2017_CA_Communication

Direct link to the survey:
https://ccadb-public.secure.force.com/mozillacommunications/CACommunicationSurveySample?CACommunicationId=a051J00003mogw7

I will greatly appreciate it if you will review and comment on this version of the draft of the November 2017 CA Communication.

I am hoping to send it this week.

Thanks,
Kathleen