FWIW my opinion:
I don't think there should be a lifetime or long term ban for people or
companies that have operated a bad CA in the past.

However I do believe that the way Wosign representatives on this list
acted in the past was often dishonest and highly problematic.
If Wosign continues to appear that way I don't see how they can
successfully be trusted again. Not because they are Wosign, but because
I wouldn't trust any other CA behaving that way.

If Wosign wants to be trusted they need to show a behavior where the
community feels questions are answered honestly and technical problems
are taken seriously.

--
Hanno Böck
https://hboeck.de/

mail/jabber: ha...@hboeck.de
GPG: FE73757FA60E4E21B937579FA5880072BBB51E42