That is, indeed, a good question.

I've also questioned simultaneously questioning users' reliance on the UI
while suggesting that no user looks to the UI.

If the user does not see or make decisions on the basis of the UI, it seems
leaving it present is no harder a conclusion to arrive at than removing it.

On Mon, Dec 18, 2017 at 12:26 PM, Andrew via dev-security-policy <