To recap, we've established that this root was first BR audited on 26-April
2015 and has received clean period-of-time audits over the next two years.
ComSign has disclosed 36 certificates issued by this root prior to the BR
point-in-time audit, of which one remains unexpired. This does not meet the
requirements of BR section 8.1 both because the point-in-time readiness
assessment was not completed prior to issuing a publicly-trusted certificate,
and because the first period-of-time audit was not completed within 90 days of
issuing a publicly-trusted certificate. Mozilla policy, however, does not
require a root to have maintained BR compliance over its entire lifetime to be
included in the program. ComSign's current annual WebTrust for CAs and BR
audits are enough to meet Mozilla's requirements.

The questions I raised have been addressed to my satisfaction. If anyone has
further concerns, please raise them this week so that we can complete the
public discussion period for this inclusion request.

- Wayne