Hi Ryan,

I noticed that your notes refer to a previous version of the CPS and not the
current one
here is a link to the current version which is 4.1.
https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/comsign/CPS/CPS_4.1_eng.pdf

About the CA software – we are now under auditing for our new Microsoft CA and
it will take at least 4-6 months until it will be approved for full usage.
We do understand that the Microsoft CA is much better and secure but we still
ask of you to approve our root considering the fact we are at the last steps of
implementing the Microsoft CA
We are under heavy pressure from customers that are using Mozilla to allow them
SSL and we were waiting too much until we reached this point
Even if we receive that you acknowledged for 6 month to continue the current CA
– it is good for us.

Yair