Thanks Jakob. I updated the draft as described below.

On Fri, Jan 26, 2018 at 10:42 AM, Jakob Bohm via dev-security-policy <

> I think a number of the questions/actions need additional options:
>
> For ACTION 1:
>
> (These 3 are between the 1st and second current option).
>
> Add Option: Our CPS permits these methods, but we have already stopped
>   exercising that permission, and any certificates so issued are no
>   longer valid (expired or revoked).
>
> Add Option: We previously used these methods, but have already suspended
>   doing so, We have reviewed our past implementation for vulnerabilities
>   and have reported our findings below.
>
> Add option: We previously used these methods, but have already suspended
>   doing so, We will review our past implementation for vulnerabilities
>   and report our findings on the mozilla.dev.security.policy list by the
>   date specified in the comments section below.
>
> I don't think many CAs are using these methods, so I simplified your
suggestion by changing option 3 to "Other (please describe below)"

> For ACTION 2:
>
> Add option: Our CPS permits these methods, but we only use them in a way
>   that already complies with the proposed method 12 in CAB/F ballot 218.
>
> Added.

Plus the 3 extra options from ACTION 1

> I again tried to simplify your suggestion by changing the existing choices
to cover these cases.

> For ACTION 4:
>
> Split the second item into:
>
> Option: We intend to deliver our BR Self Assessment prior to 31-january
>   2018
>
> Option: We previously requested an extension and intend to deliver our
>   BR Self Assessment prior to 15-April 2018.
>
> Done.

For ACTION 5:

> Split the or clause into two options (formatting error)
>
> Fixed.

For ACTION 6:

> Split into 3 options
>
> Option: We have never issued SSL certificates with a validity period
>   greater than 825 days, and will not do so in the future.
>
> Option: We will stop issueing SSL certificates with a validity period
>   greater than 825 days on or before 1-March 2018
>
> Option: We will stop issueing SSL certificates with a validity period
>   greater than 825 days on or before 1-March 2018.  Some certificates
>   issued before 1-March 2018 have a not-before date after 28-Feb 2018
>   and more than 825 days before their not-after date.  (But not-after is
>   still less than the previously permitted maximum time after the date
>   of issuance).
>
> (That 3rd option would apply, at least, to GlobalSign according to
> another thread).
>
> I rejected this change because it was determined that GlobalSign didn't
break any rules or find a loophole that bypasses the new 825-day
requirement, and the intent of this action is not to discover which CAs
have been issuing 3-year certs.