Then we go back to: what's the point of becoming a globally-recognized CA if
you are not allowed by law to recognize as legal the English language version?

 Some user from the other part of the world might not know YOUR local language,
but they are more likely to know English.

A local country can simply issue legislation that XYZ Certification Authority
with certificate public key ##########[...]#### is mandatory to be recognized
by everyone in the country and that's that. You don't really need Mozilla /
Microsoft / Apple to accept you as CA to operate.
You have to earn their (and their user's) trust. One critical step to earning
this trust is having legally-binding, easy to understand documents.

~~~~
Adrian R.