Perhaps it should be the broader question of both issuance policy and
revocation?

For example, guidelines denote what issuance is permissible but nowhere in
the BR policies (or in any of the root programs as far as I'm aware) is an
affirmative obligation to issue to those meeting the qualifications
specified.

On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 3:46 PM, Wayne Thayer via dev-security-policy <