Judges must follow the law to the letter and must not let personal feelings
influence their decision. The same rules apply to CAs. Every company who
passes the EV guidelines has the right to have an EV cert and CAs must be
impartial even if that cert might cause harm. If the CA doesn't like it
then file a ballot on the CAB Forum.

James Burton

On Fri, Apr 13, 2018 at 10:23 PM, Ryan Sleevi via dev-security-policy <