The certificate has been revoked.
The bounce issue has been escalated to resolve.
Regards,

From: Alex Cohn <a...@alexcohn.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2018 5:01 PM
To: ha...@hboeck.de
Cc: summern1...@gmail.com; mozilla-dev-security-pol...@lists.mozilla.org;
#SSL_ABUSE <ssl_ab...@comodoca.com>
Subject: Re: localhost.megasyncloopback.mega.nz private key in client

On Wed, Aug 8, 2018 at 9:17 AM Hanno Böck
<ha...@hboeck.de<mailto:ha...@hboeck.de>> wrote:

As of today this is still unrevoked:
https://crt.sh/?id=630835231&opt=ocsp

Given Comodo's abuse contact was CCed in this mail I assume they knew
about this since Sunday. Thus we're way past the 24 hour in which they
should revoke it.

--
Hanno Böck
https://hboeck.de/

As Hanno has no doubt learned, the
ssl_ab...@comodoca.com<mailto:ssl_ab...@comodoca.com> address bounces. I got
that address off of Comodo CA's website at
https://www.comodoca.com/en-us/support/report-abuse/.

I later found the address "sslab...@comodo.com<mailto:sslab...@comodo.com>" in
Comodo's latest CPS, and forwarded my last message to it on 2018-08-05 at 20:32
CDT (UTC-5). I received an automated confirmation immediately afterward, so I
assume Comodo has now known about this issue for ~70 hours now.

crt.sh lists sslab...@comodoca.com<mailto:sslab...@comodoca.com> as the
"problem reporting" address for the cert in question. I have not tried this
address.

Comodo publishes at least three different problem reporting email addresses,
and at least one of them is nonfunctional. I think similar issues have come up
before - there's often not a clear way to identify how to contact a CA. Should
we revisit the topic?

Alex