In addition, I take exception to the statement that open criticism is a bad
approach and the implication that private discussions are the best way to
make improvements. This is clearly not Mozilla's philosophy.

I do believe that we all need to be careful to follow Mozilla forum
etiquette [1] and community participation guidelines [2], particularly the
section titled "Be Direct but Professional". However, transparent
discussions are a core Mozilla Principle [3]:

"Transparent community-based processes promote participation,
accountability and trust."

I look forward to more open and constructive discussions aimed at improving
the quality and transparency of CA audits, regardless of the audit scheme.

- Wayne

[1] https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/about/forums/etiquette/
[2] https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/about/governance/policies/participation/
[3] https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/about/manifesto/

On Mon, Nov 5, 2018 at 1:55 PM Ryan Sleevi via dev-security-policy <