On Tue, Nov 13, 2018 at 5:30 AM things things via dev-security-policy <

> Ryan,
>
> I feel you are trying to derail the discussion and are muddying the waters.
>
> I hope you can see that this is actively damaging the community by
> promoting magniloquent indictments instead of discussing clear facts. It
> would be far more productive to provide a concrete and structured list of
> TUVITs failings, as suggested by Jakob.

Do you believe the initial message did not contain that?

Up to now, there is no readable summary of facts to understand what this
> all is about. In your initial posting you wordily talked about an Issue A,
> then Issue C, and then you skipped that entirely.

That is not an accurate summary. The matter of Issue A was discussed, and
similar concerns expressed by Wayne in the subsequent response. Would you
like to discuss it further? Otherwise, it’s unclear your point.