Ryan,

I see the main question is what is the most productive way ahead.  We can
continue discussing a specific concern in the context of just 1 of the European
auditor, or work in the EU on a considered approach to all the concerns which
can be applied to all European based audits.  The first does not seem to be
working towards something that you are happy with and even then would only
provide an answer in a limited context.   With the second approach we can take
into account all your concerns and work towards an approach that can be applied
to all EU audits which is acceptable to all.

Nick