> On Tue, Dec 18, 2018 at 8:19 AM Jakob Bohm via dev-security-policy <
> dev-security-policy@lists.mozilla.org> wrote:
> > On 10/12/2018 18:09, Ryan Sleevi wrote:

> > tell
> > them
> > for
> > >>

> > > There's definitely been a lot of back and forth on this topic. It's
> > unclear
> > > if you're looking for a clearer statement about why they're
> > > forbidden or where they're forbidden.
> > >

> > It is clear that Rufus is looking for a link to the deprecation
> > ballot, rather than the old (failed) non-deprecation ballot.
> >

> Thanks for sharing your interpretation. I don't think that is an accurate
> summary, but it's useful to understand your perspective and
> how you interpret things.

Thank you very much for the good and constructive discussion that followed my
question. The main problem I had with this underscore issue is, that the first
hit at Google links to a SO article
(https://stackoverflow.com/questions/2180465/can-domain-name-subdomains-have-an-underscore-in-it/2183140#2183140)
 which is a little bit misleading, if not being red with a lot of care. But
based on this discussion and the statement of Wayne I think everything is clear
now. Thank you once again!

/Rufus