Thanks Corey, Ryan, and Jonathan.

In one of the bugs that Ryan created, the CA stated that it's not clear if
or when Mozilla requires revocation of these P-521 certificates. I believe
the answer is that we do not require revocation. Our policy (section 6)
explicitly requires CAs to abide by the BR revocation rules (section
4.9.1.1), but these certificates do not meet any of those requirements.

- Wayne

On Tue, Jan 8, 2019 at 11:30 AM Jonathan Rudenberg via dev-security-policy <