Wayne, Mattias,
        We have a post-rebrand CPS which is almost ready to publish and has
a new Certificate Profiles section.

To the OP's first question, we continue to accept (amongst others)
comodo.com and comodoca.com as Issuer Domain Names in CAA records that
authorize us to issue.

RFC6844 says
     ".. authorizes the holder of the domain name <Issuer Domain
      Name> or a party acting under the explicit authority of the holder
      of that domain name to issue certificates for the domain in which
      the property is published."
We are the holder of comodoca.com.  We have explicit authority to use
comodo.com for this purpose.

We have always disclosed updates to our CAA domains to the CCADB promptly.

Regards
Robin Alden
Sectigo Limited

CA"