On Sun, Mar 3, 2019 at 2:17 PM bxward85--- via dev-security-policy <

> Insane that this is even being debated. If the floodgates are opened here
> you will NOT be able to get things back under control.

While I can appreciate the passion of comments such as this, I think we're
still back at a core problem:

How can you reconcile this position with the actual program rules &
guidelines?  If they're declined on some discretionary basis, you loose the
transparency that's made the Mozilla root program so uniquely valuable.

Other than the relatively minor issues which have already been brought to
light (and presently DarkMatter seems to be contemplating the generation of
a whole new root and issuing heirarchy to address those), where are the
rules violations that would keep them out?