On Fri, Mar 08, 2019 at 08:43:49PM -0600, Matthew Hardeman via
dev-security-policy wrote:
> I know this isn't the place to bring a BR ballot, but I'm not presently a
> participant there.

My understanding is that discussing potential BR changes here is actively
counter-productive, because of intellectual property concerns around the
BRs.  Basically, if you want to propose a change in the BRs, you really
*have* to sign up as an interested party and do the IPR agreement dance,
otherwise... problems.  And no, disclaiming copyrights, etc probably isn't
enough, because it's far more complicated than that.

- Matt