On 5/10/19 5:46 PM, Wayne Thayer wrote:
I've attempted to update section 6 to incorporate revocation requirements
for S/MIME certificates:

https://github.com/mozilla/pkipolicy/commit/15ad5b9180903b92b8f638c219740c0fb6ba0637

Note: since much of this language is copied directly from the BRs, if we
decide to adopt it, the policy will also need to comply with the Creative
Commons Attribution 4.0 International license used by the BRs.

I will greatly appreciate everyone's review and comments on this proposed
change.

The proposed changes look OK to me.

But I would also be fine with the new section 6.2 regarding revocation of S/MIME certs just re-using the revocation text that we used to have in our policy (which had been removed in an effort to remove redundancy with the BRs).

https://github.com/mozilla/pkipolicy/blob/2.4.1/rootstore/policy.md#6-revocation

Thanks,
Kathleen