I'm told my previous message to this thread was flagged as spam for some of
the recipients. But it did get posted to the Google Group, so for those who
didn't get my previous reply, here it is:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mozilla.dev.security.policy/iVCahTyZ7aw/tO3k5ua0AQAJ

On Thu, Aug 15, 2019 at 1:59 PM Doug Beattie via dev-security-policy <

Eric Mill
617-314-0966 | konklone.com | @konklone <https://twitter.com/konklone>