That's not the visible consensus IMO. The visible consensus is we need to
revoke a cert that is key compromised once we're informed the key is
compromised for that cert
(https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!topic/mozilla.dev.security.policy/1ftkqbsnEU4).
 The certificate you mentioned was issued before the keys were blacklisted and
not part of a certificate problem report.  When revoking a cert we scan to see
if additional certs are issued with the same key t, but this particular cert
one was issued after the scan but before the revocation, largely because the
way you are submitting certificate problem reports breaks automation. We
currently don't have a way to blacklist private keys until a certificate is
revoked, although that would be a nice enhancement for us to add in the future.
 Anyway, I don't think anything reported violated the  BR since 1) this cert
was not part of a certificate problem report and 2) we will be revoking within
24 hours of your Mozilla posting.

I support the idea of swift revocation of compromised private keys and do
appreciate you reporting them. I think this is helpful in ensuring the safety
of users online. However, using the SPKI to submit information breaks our
automation, making finding and revoking certs difficult. The more standards way
(IMO) is the SHA2 thumbprint or serial number or a good old CSR.  Because
submitting the SPKI breaks automation, getting evidence of key compromise took
an additional 5 hours after you submitted the report. We still revoked all of
the current certs with submitted keys within 24 hours of the report (since
compromised private keys are bad and there is nothing that says we can't revoke
earlier than 24 hours), but I did want to clarify that I don't think the time
starts until we can actually get the information necessary to do an
investigation (because there is not sufficient evidence of a key compromise
until then).

Going to the previous discussion, I'd definitely support seeing a standardized
way to report key compromise. Trying to account for the various formats they
come in and through the various channels creates a lot of manual work on a
process that can easily be automated.

Jeremy