On Tue, May 19, 2020 at 12:38 PM sandybar497--- via
dev-security-policy <dev-security-policy@lists.mozilla.org> wrote:
> I actually submitted this post 6 days ago and was only just approved today..
> is there a lack of resources approving blog posts? just don't see how it's
> helpful when posts show up so late.

It looks like you may be posting through Google Groups, which can
cause moderation delays if you're not signed up through
https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-security-policy (Groups is
largely Archives, with some mirroring for posting that can have
hiccups, as you can see)

Certainly, you can always report issues through Bugzilla, as noted at
https://wiki.mozilla.org/CA/Incident_Dashboard , which doesn't have
the same moderation queue.

> As noted, I sampled the OCSP responder well after 24 hours and the cert had
> not been revoked yet. I don't have a signed copy to share as i didn't save it
> but I don't think it's necessary since it still took GoDaddy over 24 hours to
> revoke.

Not trying to suggest it's not the case, but these statements alone
aren't necessarily enough to demonstrate non-compliance. Signed
the cusp"

> If you compare report timestamp with ocsp timestamp the difference is
> approximately 28hrs and 48mins.

Can you provide the original message with headers? Either to this or
as an attachment to Bugzilla?