Hi Kathleen

Related to the below it would be helpful if the WebTrust organization would
disclose additional details on the licensed WebTrust practitioners: right now
there is no data publicly available on historical WebTrust auditor licensing.
We don't know as of when an auditor has been licensed and as far as I am aware
there is no overview of auditors that did not renew, withdrew or had their
license revoked. Having such a list would certainly help CAs in the auditor
selection process and better monitoring of auditor qualifications.

The Dutch NAB has an excellent inventory of their suspensions and withdrawals
of accreditations:
https://www.rva.nl/en/accredited-organisations/suspended-withdrawals. We think
everyone would benefit from the WebTrust task force / CPA Canada maintaining a
similar public inventory.

Thanks

Arvid