-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: dev-security-policy <dev-security-policy-boun...@lists.mozilla.org> Im
Auftrag von Arnold Essing via dev-security-policy
Gesendet: Montag, 27. April 2020 06:45
An: mozilla-dev-security-pol...@lists.mozilla.org
Betreff: Change of Root ownership structure

This message is addressed to the CA/Browser community in relation to the
request for transfer of root ownership. The root ownership will change from
"T-Systems International GmbH" to "Deutsche Telekom Security GmbH". Both units
are 100% subsidiary of the "Deutsche Telekom AG". In accordance with the
Mozilla Root Store
Policy<https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/about/governance/policies/security-group/certs/policy/>
 (section 8.1), we would like to inform you and wish to start a public
discussion.

The internal ownership structure of the two public roots "T-TeleSec GlobalRoot
Class 2" and "T-TeleSec GlobalRoot Class 3" from T-Systems International GmbH
is planned to change on July 1, 2020.  The ownership will remain within the
company "Deutsche Telekom AG". The CA's operation team, Root decision makers
and Top Level Management will not change. There will be no material or
technical location changes. It is planned to transfer via spin-off agreement.

Some information concerning the new company for security, "Deutsche Telekom
Security GmbH":
   Deutsche Telekom Security GmbH
   Bonner Talweg 100
   53113 Bonn
   The company is based at the Bonn District Court (Amtsgericht Bonn), under
HRB 15241.
   The spin-off and transfer of the Security subordinate operation as an
operational business (contracts, employees, property, etc.) from T-Systems
International GmbH to Deutsche Telekom Security GmbH is planned for July 1,
2020.
   This will become effective once the secession has been entered in the
commercial register.

We plan to update and publish our CP/CPS documents for the time the changes
become effective. At the moment there are no anticipated changes to the CP/CPS
updates for July 1, 2020 other than the new organization name and address.

We will inform you once the transition has been finalized in accordance with
the German Reorganization and Transformation Act (UmwG). The projected date is
July 1, 2020.

Please contact us if you have any questions or if more information is needed.

Best regards,
T-Systems Root Team