You’re way off topic.. I purposely didn’t bring up indicators or phishing or
certifying anything. Those things have absolutely nothing to do with my
message. You’re joining dots that don’t exist in my conversation. Rather than
do that, refer only to the words I write - not what I might be thinking or
trying to say.

Saying that companies shouldn’t try to reduce abuse of any kind because some
people will want to redefine what abuse isn’t logical in my opinion.

Please answer this to help me understand your perspective - should CAs ignore
all other instances of abuse? If your answer is no, it would help a great deal,
if you can explain why some kinds of abuse are good and some kinds of abuse are
ok and who gets to decide either way?

- Paul