In a draft template for audit attestations, provided by the ACAB'c, the
template would provide a URL to the NAB's certification of the CAB with a
statement that the NAB had certified the CAB to perform "certification of
trust services according to 'EN ISO/IEC 17065:2012' and 'ETSI EN 319 403
V2.2.2 (2015-08)' " but with a note that the CAB could update the template
based on actual certifications received from the NAB. This raises the
question of whether NABs typically include ETSI EN 319 401, ETSI EN 319
411-1 and ETSI EN 319 411-2 in such CAB certification records. If not,
maybe references to EN ISO/IEC 17065:2012 and ETSI EN 319 403 V2.2.2
(2015-08) would then need to be sufficient. That is something that would be
good to know.

Thanks, Kathleen

On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 12:54 PM Kathleen Wilson via dev-security-policy <