On 10/11/20 11:06 PM, Nikolaos Soumelidis wrote:
Dear Kathleen,

We have been informed by ACCREDIA that the accreditation pages have now been
updated to include ETSI EN 319 403. This removes any ambiguity.

URLs remain the same; for example, QMSCERT's accreditation:
https://services.accredia.it/ppsearch/accredia_orgmask.jsp?ID_LINK=1733&area=310&PPSEARCH_ORG_SEARCH_MASK_ORG=3761&PPSEARCH_ORG_SEARCH_MASK_SCHEMI=&PPSEARCH_ORG_SEARCH_MASK_SCHEMI_ALTRI=&PPSEARCH_ODC_SEARCH_MASK_SETTORE_ACCR=&PPSEARCH_ORG_SEARCH_MASK_CITTA=&PPSEARCH_ORG_SEARCH_MASK_PROVINCIA=&PPSEARCH_ORG_SEARCH_MASK_REGIONE=&PPSEARCH_ORG_SEARCH_MASK_STATO=&orgtype=all&PPSEARCH_ORG_SEARCH_MASK_SCOPO=&PPSEARCH_ORG_SEARCH_MASK_PDFACCREDITAMENTO=&submitBtn=Cerca

From a quick check, this applies for the other ACCREDIA CABs as well.

In addition to the above fix, the new accreditation documents will include
similar explicit references.

Best regards,
Nikolaos Soumelidis

Thanks for letting me know. I have updated the corresponding auditor qualifications in the CCADB, since ACCREDIA now provides the required information directly on their website.

Thanks!
Kathleen